ss_blog_claim=151063fb9b5447d765a1ca9898ca5f8a

electronics reviews - Google News

Saturday, September 5, 2009

iHome iP9SR Radio Electronics Review


This electronics review is for the iHome iP9SR Clock Radio for the Ipod and Iphone. I needed an ihome for my ipod and so I decided to purchase this one. This dock is decent and works very well doing just what it needs to.

The iP9SR has great sound, better than other ihome models. It has great smooth sound without any GSM buzz.

It has dual alarms to help you wake up as well as a snooze feature. The iHome numbers are also a bit larger making it easier to see.

The FM and AM quality is nice and is as good as a radio.

This iHome has it all, you can listen to tunes, set it as an alarm, charge your ipod, and listen to the radio. I think this was well worth the money. I hope this electronics review helps you find the perfect iHome for your needs.

I rate this a 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe