ss_blog_claim=151063fb9b5447d765a1ca9898ca5f8a

electronics reviews - Google News

Friday, September 11, 2009

Flip UltraHD Camcorder Electronics Review


This electronics review is for the flip ultraHD camcorder. I really enjoyed this video camera. Though it won't be replacing my other video camera, this is a great alternative for people who are on a budget. I also noticed that teens LOVE this.

The Flip is a pocket sized video camera. This Flip has 8 gb of space and can record up to 2 hours of video. It records in HD which is a nice plus giving much better picture quality. The flip is extremely easy to use, you can just turn on the power and begin recording.

The HD video this camera produces is crisp and clear. Since its so portable, you can take it anywhere you go and you'll never miss another shot again.

The Flip was a really nice video camera. I bought it for my cousin who is in college, and he loves it. It's super portable, and he loves the simplicity of use. This is a really nice camera, and it should be considered by all that love simple easy to use portable video cameras.

I rate this a 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe